Beginner's documentation

Beginner's documentation

Hello,

I am new to Outsystems.
I downloaded Community version and did the first (HelloWorld) and second (Create tables...) tutorials. I was able to finish them successfuly and exited Outsystems.
Later, I came back to Outsystems and tried to start the third tutorial (Update and delete data), it tried to download 'MyContacts eSpace'. After a while, the message 'The eSpace could not be downloaded from the web appeared on the screen, so I cancelled it.
Anyway, I tried to find some documentation about Outsystems, like user's manuals, guides and tutorials in "printed" formats but I was not able to find anything. I found on-line and video tutorials only.
I would like to know where I can find documentation in pdf (or similar formats) files.

Thanks in advance.
Jorge

Hi Jorge,

We'll take a look at the problem you have mentioned.
In the meantime you can follow the Online Training (and you can also download all these lessons in pdf format by clicking the download lesson bellow the video).

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

Thank you for your attention.
I've just downloaded some documents. I will read them as soon as possible.
Well, one thing I am concerned about is to use existing database tables but I felt it is not covered by these documents I downloaded.
Is this matter covered in any of the training pack?

Regards,
Jorge
Hi Jorge,

Yes, using existing databases is covered in the Extensions, Level 2 webinar.
You'll also find plenty of documentation about this in the Integration Studio help and in these forums. 

Cheers,
Tiago Simões