Hi There,

I use structure to populate data into Table Record in the Preparation. The value of the data is display in different kinds of widgets. When I try to loop over Table Record from the Submit, I always get empty values from the Expression widget, but I can get  the value from other type like checkbox, input, and dropdown. Does TableRecords.List.Current ignore Expression value?

Thanks and Regards,

Reno

Hi,

Table list data is not related to widgets. you can use table list current and structure column value.

thanks

also requesting you to please share the snap of the tableliat column.

JitendraYadav wrote:

also requesting you to please share the snap of the tableliat column.

Hi JitendraYadav,

I want to do is to check the left chexboxes and loop the TableRecordsList in the Server Action to insert the values into Entity. In The preparation I use structure as its Source Record List. However, during the loop I lost the values of DT02, DT03.

Hi JitendraYadav,

I copied and pasted the image in my previous reply, but apparently can't do that way.

I want to do is to check the left chexboxes and loop the TableRecordsList in the Server Action to insert the values into Entity. In The preparation I use structure as its Source Record List. However, during the loop I lost the values of DT02, DT03

Ok so in action apply list filter action on table records based on checkbox flag.so now u have all the records where u checked the checkbox now you just need to read values.

or share oml file we will help u