How to make pages fit all mobile screens?

Why I always have to scroll down on pages? can I make my page fit all mobile screens and be static?

Hi,

If the screen have a lot of content then scrolling is beneficial/default behaviour but if you want to fit as per mobile you can do it using CSS.

Thanks!

Hi Faris,

That is a pretty broad question. But in general, you scroll down or get scroll bars because you put more content on a page than that fits in the height and width of your browser (when running Reactive or Traditional web) or your mobile device screen (Mobile App). 

If you can share your particular problem case by means of a screenshot, or a .oml, you probably can get a more exact answer to your question.

Regards,

Daniel

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

If the screen have a lot of content then scrolling is beneficial/default behaviour but if you want to fit as per mobile you can do it using CSS.

Thanks!

How to use the CSS?

Yeah I know but on most pages it looks not good

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Faris,

That is a pretty broad question. But in general, you scroll down or get scroll bars because you put more content on a page than that fits in the height and width of your browser (when running Reactive or Traditional web) or your mobile device screen (Mobile App). 

If you can share your particular problem case by means of a screenshot, or a .oml, you probably can get a more exact answer to your question.

Regards,

Daniel

I made a mobile app in pages its either looks shorter than the screen size with a white space on bottom or larger so you to scroll down, I just want to fit all mobile screens sizes