[FullCalendar Reactive] Refetch Events

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 16 Mar by Alexandre Santos
1 vote
Published on 16 Mar by Alexandre Santos

Hi

I am trying to add the events on GetDataActionOnAfterFetch but the events do not appear on the calendar.

I tried with RefetchEvents and NewEventSourceData (and both) but it doesn't seem to be working.

Can you help me how to do this?

Thanks,

Pedro

Pedro Coelho wrote:

Hi

I am trying to add the events on GetDataActionOnAfterFetch but the events do not appear on the calendar.

I tried with RefetchEvents and NewEventSourceData (and both) but it doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks,

Pedro

Hi! I have the exact same problem. I'm using newsourcedata as well as refetching the events, but they don't appear in the calendar! The only solution that has worked so far (which is not very effective), is to use the action "AddEvent" one by one, for each event, it's just not practical. 

Anyone using this widget, any help would be appreciated.

Pedro Coelho wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

Pedro

Hi Pedro,

There are several ways to add events to the calendar, NewEventSourceData(add a local source), NewEventSourceURL(get source data from url like REST API) or the AddEvent action.
In the case of NewEventSourceData, the calendar can only be started after GetDataActionOnAfterFetch, because the events are pass and defined when the calendar display is made.

You can try something like that, only display the calendar after the data is fetch, please let me know if this solves your problem.

At this time, we can only add events(input paramenters) when the calendar starts. One of the methods I use is the NewEventSourceURL(Rest API), with this method we can do the refetchEvents and the calendar will fetch by itself the data.

I hope I was able to help, let me know if this solution doesn't work.