How to populate data from local database to input field

Hello, Folks ,

I am trying to populate the data to an input field from previous screen email id.Here is what i am doing.

Page A - Email id which used for requesting access, i push this email id into a local database.

Page B - Created an form with the same local database with field like email, should the value be auto populated as the local database has the email id.

Pushing the email to local entity -

Assigned email field value to an input field -

Input field stays empty.

But i am able to see there is a data into local database, i printed the data of that local database as list and  can see the email there.

Want to populate the email field automatically.

Hi Satish,

Probably the GetGetAccessCodes.List.Current.GetAccessCode.Email value is empty, that's why you cannot see it in the page.

Can you execute a debug and see what is the value in this assign?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hi Satish,

Probably the GetGetAccessCodes.List.Current.GetAccessCode.Email value is empty, that's why you cannot see it in the page.

Can you execute a debug and see what is the value in this assign?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello, Rui ,

Yes i can print he local table and see the result email, id is there.

Solution

Hello again Satish,

Yes, but you don't need to see it in the local table, you need to check if the GetGetAccessCodes.List.Current.GetAccessCode.Email value is empty or not. Because even if it is in the database, if your aggregate returns no rows, then you won't have the value in the screen. Can you verify the return of the aggregate?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution