Records Dependencies Exemples in Users Tables

Hello people,

I added a dependency to my mobile project and my Users table was loaded with example records. How to delete these records?

best regards

Jeverson Ricardo

Jeverson Ricardo wrote:

Hello people,

I added a dependency to my mobile project and my Users table was loaded with example records. How to delete these records?

best regards

Jeverson Ricardo

Hi,

Outsystems provide options to delete or deactivate users.see below link,

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Secure_the_Application/End_User_Management/Add_and_Delete_End_Users

Thanks

Hi, 

You can  delete it all manually by Outsystems users portal (xyz.outsystemscloud.com/users/) and pragmatically by using entity actions  DeleteUser of User table. You can even use SQl tool for bulk (or Single) delete from table.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul 

Jeverson Ricardo wrote:

Hello people,

best regards

Jeverson Ricardo

Hi Recardo,

My suggestion is, do not delete any record just add in you application one UserExtenstion table and store the FK of User table you can also add some extra details of users in that table like address etc.
when you need to fetch the user of your application just perform joins between "User" Table and "UserExtension" table in that way without deleting any other application user you can display your application  user only.

JitendraYadav wrote:

Jeverson Ricardo wrote:

Hello people,

best regards

Jeverson Ricardo

Hi,

Outsystems provide options to delete or deactivate users.see below link,

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Secure_the_Application/End_User_Management/Add_and_Delete_End_Users

Thanks

Hi,

I understand, but I can only disable. I run the delete command, but I always get an error message and I don't complete the action.

Still, thank you for your help

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

You can  delete it all manually by Outsystems users portal (xyz.outsystemscloud.com/users/) and pragmatically by using entity actions  DeleteUser of User table. You can even use SQl tool for bulk (or Single) delete from table.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul 

Hi,

I was not successful manually. I will research how to do it via SQL.

Thank you for your help.

Jeverson Ricardo wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul 

Hi,

I was not successful manually. I will research how to do it via SQL.

Thank you for your help.

Hi, 

You can filter your users per application (eSpace), Then there only users available that belongs to your application and it is a better thing.

Bulk delete query (or range of id ) , it may delete important users.  So Be careful . i am not suggest anyone to do it. 

Thanks