Hi There,

How to pass Table Records Row Value to Modal Popup?

Cheers,

Reno

Hello Reno, welcome to the forums

Can I just ask, have you tried anything at all? Are you having some problem somewhere? Cos it's a bit like you're asking us to straight up build it for you. Have a go first, it's the best way to learn. 

Hi, 

you can take input parameter to that pop up. when you mention your pop editor at link or button there you need to pass that table record row value to that input parameter.

For example. look at the below image

you can see pop up has input parameter to edit particular User. 

for more - How create and use pop up .

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Hi Reno Adipura,

What type of Application you're trying? Tradicional Web, Reactive Web or Mobile App?

Kind regards,

Leandro.

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

you can take input parameter to that pop up. when you mention your pop editor at link or button there you need to pass that table record row value to that input parameter.

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

How about Modal Popup?

Cheers,

Reno

Leandro Correa wrote:

Hi Reno Adipura,

What type of Application you're trying? Tradicional Web, Reactive Web or Mobile App?

Kind regards,

Leandro.

Hi Leandro,

It's traditional web.

When I click Add button, I can pass 571 from Table Records row to the modal popup.

Cheers,

Reno

Reno Adipura wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

How about Modal Popup?

Cheers,

Reno

Hi, 

in pop up , you can use your table record value whatever you want to do. 

In my case i am using user id to get information of that user from database. 

If you want to pass value from pop up to parent screen then your use OnNotify screen action to get that value at parent .

To close the pop up , you can use Pop_Editor_Close at pop up screen button that closes pop up and Pop_Editor_Notify sending some message to parent. 

you can catch it at OnNotify screen action of parent by using Deprecated_NotifyGetMessage Run server action. 

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Reno Adipura wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

How about Modal Popup?

Cheers,

Reno

Hi, 

If you want to pass value from pop up to parent screen then your use OnNotify screen action to get that value at parent .

To close the pop up , you can use Pop_Editor_Close at pop up screen button that closes pop up and Pop_Editor_Notify sending some message to parent. 

you can catch it at OnNotify screen action of parent by using Deprecated_NotifyGetMessage Run server action. 

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Maybe I shouldn't use Modal Popup. I may have chosen the wrong popup widget. I'll give it a try your suggestion and will update you again. Thanks mate.

Cheers,

Reno

Solution

Reno Adipura wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Reno Adipura wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

How about Modal Popup?

Cheers,

Reno

Hi, 

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Maybe I shouldn't use Modal Popup. I may have chosen the wrong popup widget. I'll give it a try your suggestion and will update you again. Thanks mate.

Cheers,

Reno

Hi, 

you need to make new screen with LayoutPopUp , and have input parameter because u want to pass table record row.

Follow this How create and use pop up

Ya, update, If you get any trouble.

Cheers,

Rahul

Solution

Hi Reno,

Did you try drag and drop a Expression and select the Current of your aggregate?

Maybe, you'll need to do an action and use an Ajax refresh to update the modal propertie to show and renderize the data.

Let us know if you need more support for this.

Best regards,

Leandro.

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Reno Adipura wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Reno Adipura wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

How about Modal Popup?

Cheers,

Reno

Hi, 

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Cheers,

Reno

Hi, 

you need to make new screen with LayoutPopUp , and have input parameter because u want to pass table record row.

Follow this How create and use pop up

Ya, update, If you get any trouble.

Cheers,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thanks.I made it.