Views
Comments
Solved
Created new ideas, but they don't appear anywhere
Question

Hey there,

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but I didn't know where else to ask about this.

Yesterday I created 2 ideas, on the ideas page, but... They don't seem to have been created at all?

I was prompted with this message after creating them, which appears to mean they went "under revision"... but at the same time saying "does not exist", I don't know if it was successfully created or not ??

At the same time... I got the badge notifying me and the e-mail, but on my profile there's no "activity", which makes no sense.

I'm sorry once again if this is a beginners question... but it's just that weird.

Cheers!

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi João,

I tracked the link of the idea via your Profile Page - Achievements menu.

Here it is: https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/9082/disabled-advanced-query-node-should-be-clickable

I can see only one idea created in your Achievements timeline though, so I don't know what happened to the other one.

Best thing to do here is opening a support case, send OutSystems support the link of your idea and ask them to investigate what went wrong. Also let them know you created the second idea on the same day so they can maybe look for it using your UserId.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Do you happen to know your title from your ideas?

It is weird I admit :)

João Simões wrote:

In the feedback message, it says that "or is under revision by the moderator" so maybe is a question of waiting until be approved

Best regards

Carlos Lessa

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi João,

I tracked the link of the idea via your Profile Page - Achievements menu.

Here it is: https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/9082/disabled-advanced-query-node-should-be-clickable

I can see only one idea created in your Achievements timeline though, so I don't know what happened to the other one.

Best thing to do here is opening a support case, send OutSystems support the link of your idea and ask them to investigate what went wrong. Also let them know you created the second idea on the same day so they can maybe look for it using your UserId.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

I have the same problem. 

When I click on the idea link from the achievements timeline, it says "does not exist or is under revision by the moderators."

Did you get any news on the support case?

EDIT: I submitted my idea on the 3rd of June.

Hi folks,
Even I came across the same this weekend.
And the idea didn't appear yet nor I see any reference of it on my profile under the idea section.

Assif

I also had the same issue with at least one idea. I just thought I triggered some sort of keyword match and assumed that my idea would get approved later on. Never decided to check it though.