Example on How to send an email after input / form submit

Hi. This post contains an oml example on how to send emails in Traditional Web after a form is submitted, where that information is stored in the database and then retrieved to send an email.

Since more than one people have reach out to me in private on how to do it, I might as well create this post to help others devs with the same problem.

Disclaimer: This is just an example for people who are just getting started, so it doesn't follow the Architecture Best Practices.  

Gabriel

A very generic use case. Will be indeed helpful to some people.

Cheers

Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

Hi. This post contains an oml example on how to send emails in Traditional Web after a form is submitted, where that information is stored in the database and then retrieved to send an email.

Since more than one people have reach out to me in private on how to do it, I might as well create this post to help others devs with the same problem.

Disclaimer: This is just an example for people who are just getting started, so it doesn't follow the Architecture Best Practices.  

Gabriel

Hii Gabriel, 

Thanks for the proper explanation , it is really helpfull..

Thanks &Regards

Harshita sharma

Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

Gabriel

Yes Agree.
Similar thing I already suggested to OS.
They should have some basic example of each and every control as a code snippet rather then text