GoogleMaps Route between 2 or more points (MOBILE)

Hello Community, i hope you are doing well.

I'm developing a MOBILE APP, and i'm facing a problem that i couldn't find the solution.

I have many 'address' in a list and i would like to use markers and define routes between 2 or more points in that list, like i did in Traditional Web, but it's not working. 

Does anyone knows how to make this thing work ? 

thank you in advanced ! 

Hello Hugo,

Please give a look at this component Google Maps Mobile Samples that have a lot of examples and you can see how they are build.

Example "Directions":

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Hugo,

Please give a look at this component Google Maps Mobile Samples that have a lot of examples and you can see how they are build.

Example "Directions":

thanks for prompt reply. 

i've already taken a look on this component but this solution only works for direction and distance between 2 points and what i need is a solution for 2 or more points and get a route for all and join like i did in tradition web: 

thnks 

Hi!

Did you try to call the action AddDirections from GoogleMapsMobile for each point?

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hi!

Did you try to call the action AddDirections from GoogleMapsMobile for each point?

No. I didnt see that action yet. It wasnt public so i didnt see, and the module is different than i was using in web.
I sent a pvm to you because i'm trying to understand some basic things like bound and dirAddedobj:)

Hello Hugo Oliveira 

Can you please show how did you implement this in Traditional?

Thanks

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Hugo Oliveira 

Thanks

I implemented like in waypoints screen on this forge component

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/680/google-maps, i

Solution

Hi Hugo,

Can you give a look at this post?

Hugo Oliveira wrote:

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Hugo Oliveira 

Thanks

I implemented like in waypoints screen on this forge component

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/680/google-maps, i

Solution

Thanks Luis. 

I didnt finish to adapt the example to my reality, but i think the example is perfect and works perfect. I reply again if everything is fine !