How can I cancel the license for applications in the first environment in order to

hello 

i have two Environments

How can I cancel the license for applications in the first environment in order to transfer them to the other environment??

best Regards

Hi Rashed,

You can upload your app to the Forge and download it to your other enviroment. 

Hello Rashed,

You have to change the IPP (Intellectual Property Protection).

You can read more about that on the following official OutSystems documentation:

Steps to take:

1. In Service Studio, open your module and goto Module -> Export -> Save As…
    Export
    Alternatively, you can also download the complete application (.OAP) or a solution (.OSP) if you want to deploy multiple applications.

2. Open Intellectual Property Protection (IPP) Rights Validation in your browser

Enter your email, the destination activation code for your target infrastructure, and upload the downloaded application, solution, or module.

You will receive an email with the module (.OML), application (.OAP) or solution (.OSP) file without IPP protection. Download the file.

4 – For modules and applications In Service Studio goto Module -> Open File…

Open module

5 – Publish your module

6 - For solutions goto Service Center Factory Solutions  and upload and 1-click publish it,

See also sharing a project.

Regards,

Daniel

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Hi Rashed,

You can upload your app to the Forge and download it to your other enviroment. 

This is not the preferred way and has some drawbacks, it is the only way to do it yourself if you move between personal environments. The drawback is that your module, application, or solution is visible and available for everybody to download. Another drawback is that people tend not to remove the Forge component afterward leading to "pollution" of the Forge. 

Regards,

Daniel