Not able to allign content on same line in form on new reactive screen

Hi,

I'm trying to set the label and input box on the same line, but can't manage it in a form on a new reactive screen. When I place the container outside the form, it works. But when it is in the form, it will be shown incorrectly as shown in the 2nd screenshot. I used 2col for the label and 8col for the input value.

Please see below, in ServiceStudio it looks ok but in browser it get unalligned.

Hi Daan,

Could you please check the form is left aligned or not (there is a property to set for this) and then set the width respectively.

Hi Suprio, 

Thanks for your help. Saw this solution on another post as well, but unfortunately I can't find the property on the form in a reactive screen.
On a Traditional web screen I see the property, but please see the properties in below screenshot.
Where can I set the alignment now? 

Daan de Wit wrote:

Hi Suprio, 

Thanks for your help. Saw this solution on another post as well, but unfortunately I can't find the property on the form in a reactive screen.
On a Traditional web screen I see the property, but please see the properties in below screenshot.
Where can I set the alignment now? 

Hi, 

You are taking Form in AdaptiveColumn2. That's may be  problem.

Try like below image . You need to placed AdaptiveColumn2 inside Form.

Thanks

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your help, tried it by creating a complete new page but unfortunately I didn't solve my issue.
Please see the 2 screenshots below, were I created 3 Test containers all with label 2col and input 10col
Test1 is outside the form: Label and input box are on the same line, which is OK
Test2 is inside the form but outside the Adaptive\Column2: Label and input are not on same line
Test3 is inside the form and inside the Adaptive\Column2: Label and input are not on same line

Do you have any other tips? :)

Solution

Hi, 

I think , you need to Update OutSystemsUI theme. 

Then after manage dependencies , Refresh All and apply it. And 1 click -Publish .

Hope it may help.

Thanks.

Solution

Hi, 

That doesn't help either. Beside that, I build a complete new application to test this and discover the same issue.
Do you perhaps know where I can set the property on the from for label alignment in a responsive page? 

Thanks

Daan de Wit wrote:

Hi, 

That doesn't help either. Beside that, I build a complete new application to test this and discover the same issue.
Do you perhaps know where I can set the property on the from for label alignment in a responsive page? 

Thanks

Hi, 

I have the same issue . Then i update my OutSystemsUI and it automatically solved issue.

No need to add external CSS. 

Check- Sample

Check your OutSystemsUI in outsystems tab. it should be updated. 

Thanks

Hi Rahul,

Many thanks, it works! I did forgot the step to update the theme and only refreshed the dependencies. Sorry ;(
Now my version is updated from 'Version 2.5.1' to 'Version 2.5.2' and then the issue is solved :) 

Thanks again! 

Daan de Wit wrote:

Hi  Rahul,

Can you please share your widget tree and which settings you changed in the layout of the form, label and input? 

Many thanks in advance! 

Ok.

I have not add any CSS.

Thanks.

Daan de Wit wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Many thanks, it works! I did forgot the step to update the theme and only refreshed the dependencies. Sorry ;(
Now my version is updated from 'Version 2.5.1' to 'Version 2.5.2' and then the issue is solved :) 

Thanks again! 

Hi,

Your r welcome, I had analysed everything. First it happen same with me. I tried to add CSS too but it still does not work. Then i understood it . I am glad  , I could be a part of help.

Thank u