[OutDoc] UnsupportedModelFeaturesException: SAML Authentication for End-Users in Reactive Web

Forge Component
(41)
Published on 2019-12-08 by OutSystems R&D
41 votes
Published on 2019-12-08 by OutSystems R&D

Hello,

I met following error when I attempted to generate document for my Reactive Web app.

The xxxx eSpace uses the following feature which is not supported in the current OutDoc version: SAML Authentication for End-Users in Reactive Web.

• OutDoc 3.0.6 (O11)
  • Platform Server 11.8.0 (Build 12006) (PE)
  • Service Studio 11.7.9 (Build 20883)

Does anyone have any information about this?

Sincerely,
Moriya Takasi

Hello Takasi,

I think SAML authentication is not available for REACT applications.

I dont know this forge component in further detail but you can try to remove the authentication mechanism in your test espace and then try to generate the documentation again.

Best regards,

João Cruz de Sousa

Hi João,

Just a small side note. SAML for Reactive is available since version 11.8.0.

You can now use SAML 2.0 authentication in your Reactive Web Apps. (RSBO-1318)

Hello João,

I dont know this forge component in further detail but you can try to remove the authentication mechanism in your test espace and then try to generate the documentation again.

I don't use SAML authentication on my environment (Personal Environment).
And I don't know how to specify authentication settings on an eSpace.

Hi Moriya san,

The logic of SAML Authentication is included in the following actions of Users that are referenced/used by default.

- Logic -> Users -> User_GetUnifiedLoginUrl / User_GetUnifiedLogoutUrl

Delete these Action dependencies, disable the elements you are using, and try again after publishing.

- Interface\Common\OnException

- Interface\Common\UserInfo\ClientLogin

- Logic\Server Actions\Authentication\DoLogout

Best regards.

Hello Ogawa-san,

Thank you for information.

I disabled both User_GetUnifiedLoginUrl and User_GetUnifiedLogoutUrl on my eSpace and performed OutDoc against to the eSpace again. But I met same error.

Does no one get this error on performing OutDoc with Reactive Web eSpace?
Does this error occur only on my site?

And I want to know how to avoid errors without modifying my eSpace.

Solution

Hi Moriya-san,

Did you remove the User_GetUnifiedLoginUrl/User_GetUnifiedLogoutUrl dependency and publish it instead of just disabling it?

>And I want to know how to avoid the error without changing the eSpace.

I don't know the details, but in the current version of OutDoc, it seems that SAML authentication is not supported in Reactive Web. If your application created with Reactive Web does not use SAML authentication and Windows integrated authentication, maybe I don't think there is any problem.

Best regards,
Kosuke Ogawa

Solution

Hello Ogawa-san,

Thank you for using your time again.
As you said, I was able to run OutDoc to my eSpace after removing dependencies to these actions.
I will use the solution until OutDoc will support this in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Moriya Takasi