Views
Comments
Dark Mode for the OutSystems UI

Hi Community,

This is my first day (almost my first hour) in this community so bear with me if I say something stupid.

I was wondering - is there a dark mode for the OutSystems UI. I've just downloaded and installed version 11.7.9 for Windows.

Thanks and have a great day. I was going to say have a safe day but then realised that you're (statistically speaking) likely to be someone sat working on your own in a darkened room surrounded by nothing more dangerous than snack wrappers so what could be safer! :)

Robert.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the OutSystems community.

If you are asking for a Dark mode of Service Studio, then unfortunately that is not available (yet).

If you are talking about OutSystems UI application, then I can say there is no officially created dark them by OutSystems, but there is a nice component in the Forge:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/7043/outsystems-ui-dark-theme

Looks great!

Regards,

Daniel

Robert Day wrote:

Hi Community,

This is my first day (almost my first hour) in this community so bear with me if I say something stupid.

I was wondering - is there a dark mode for the OutSystems UI. I've just downloaded and installed version 11.7.9 for Windows.

Thanks and have a great day. I was going to say have a safe day but then realised that you're (statistically speaking) likely to be someone sat working on your own in a darkened room surrounded by nothing more dangerous than snack wrappers so what could be safer! :)

Robert.

you mentioned outsystems UI but also mentioned a version number that you have installed in windows. I suspect you are taking about a dark mode for service studio instead. Something similar to one we have for Visual studio and other IDEs ?
If that's the question. We don;t have anything available yet. But I have seen this posted in the ideas section quite a few times. So we can expect outsystems attention to this sometime soon. :)

Cheers

mvp_badge
MVP

This is the idea that Tushar is mentioning:

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/2533/service-studio-midnight-dark-theme?IsFromAdvancedSearch=True

So if your question was about Dark mode in Service Studio you could vote on the idea.