[Mobile] Using refresh data stops the flow

I've got an aggregate in a mobile application, in the OnParametersChanged event i try to refresh the data to set new values to the local variable, however, when it starts running the flow, it stops working after the refresh and doesn't even get to assign that is shown in the image below. No exception is thrown, it just gets lost in the flow, I also checked the console in Chrome to check for JavaScript erros and nothing is thrown

Tony Carreira wrote:

I've got an aggregate in a mobile application, in the OnParametersChanged event i try to refresh the data to set new values to the local variable, however, when it starts running the flow, it stops working after the refresh and doesn't even get to assign that is shown in the image below. No exception is thrown, it just gets lost in the flow, I also checked the console in Chrome to check for JavaScript erros and nothing is thrown

Hi , 

i am not looking any image  , you need to upload it again.

Thanks

Why you need to refresh in mobile?

please reattach image

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Tony Carreira wrote:

Hi , 

Thanks

Sorry, i forgot. One thing that i think that is important to mention as well is that the OnAfterFetch doesn't trigger as well. It simply stops running the flow. That assign never happens

Tony Carreira wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Tony Carreira wrote:

Hi , 

Thanks

Sorry, i forgot. One thing that i think that is important to mention as well is that the OnAfterFetch doesn't trigger as well. It simply stops running the flow. That assign never happens

Hi, 

If your data comes according to local variable in aggregate. you should put assignment before Refresh Data. 

It does not stop working after RefrehGetcurrentStaus. To understand this you will have to  understand "threads" and "Screen and Block Life Cycle Events" in Mobile application.

Refresg GetCurrentStatus there might be another thread (action) where execution can go and after completing those action they return to your OnParameterChange action. 

If you want to check this do some experiment -

Try to put Message after Refresh data and it will reflect at your screen. 

Basically after Refresh data execution goes for OnAfterFetch event action of aggregate (In my case GetToDoById aggregate OnAfterFetch action) . then after completing on afterc fetch action it return to OnParameterchange Action flow . 

You should put some debugger point on On parameter Change and OnAfterFetchAction and try to debug it. It will solve your problem.

Thanks and Refards.

Rahul

Rahul Kumar

I already had this in mind. I had console.logs all over the place, and it never logged the one after the refresh, neither the OnAfterFetch got called

One possibility I see is if the table got locked by a concurrent process.

Is that possible in your app?