Views
Comments
Solved
Certifications Page have not be updated.
Question

Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.

But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])

Anybody meet same issue?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

I would recommend to give it another 2/3 days and if you don't receive anything then open a ticket with OutSystems.

mvp_badge
MVP

Have you received an email with your badge?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ming Liu,

It may sometimes take a while, so please be patient :). Meanwhile I've also passed your experience on to OutSystems, I hope they can check if there's anything out of the ordinary.

mvp_badge
MVP

I opened a ticket with support and fixed it.

Thanks for all !

Ming Liu wrote:

Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.

But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])

Anybody meet same issue?

Hi All,

I also have wrote my Associate mobile developer exam on 29/5/2020 and the result is pass but i didn't got my badge in my profile till now.

I raised ticket in support outsystems. but no response from outsystems.

Any one help me out.

Thanks

Shehroze Khan

Hi Ming,

You will receive your certificate after 6 hours of your test.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Hello

He didn't got his certificate after 10 days of writing his exam.

Same happened with me i didn't got till now, i also wrote on same date.

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ming,

You can also call OutSystems support, phone numbers are on the support page.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Everyone, this is on OutSystes' radar. Remember that with the free certifications, a lot of people took exams, and though the proctors were able to upscale, but that doesn't mean OutSystems was able to. OutSystems Support also has limited capacity, and "I didn't get my badge", however important to you personally, doesn't have the very highest priority, as you can imagine.

tl;dr OutSystems is working on it, please be patient.

Hi guys!

I'm experiencing the same issue with a Certification done on the 1st of September. Still showing "In progress" after almost 2 months..

Should I try to talk with someone from OutSystems or they are still "working on it"?

Thanks in advance

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alexandre,

I suggest you to make a ticket on Support.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Staff

Hi Alexandre,

This is happening from time to time, and we are taking a look at this issue.

In the meantime, send us an email to training@outsystems.com so we can focus on solving your problem.

Best regards,

Manuel
Head of Training @ OutSystems

Thank Manuel, will send an email then!