Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.


But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])


Anybody meet same issue?

Have you received an email with your badge?


Hi Ming Liu,

It may sometimes take a while, so please be patient :). Meanwhile I've also passed your experience on to OutSystems, I hope they can check if there's anything out of the ordinary.

Ruben Bonito wrote:

Ming Liu wrote:

Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.


But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])


Anybody meet same issue?

Have you received an email with your badge?



not yet

Solution

I would recommend to give it another 2/3 days and if you don't receive anything then open a ticket with OutSystems.


Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ming Liu,

It may sometimes take a while, so please be patient :). Meanwhile I've also passed your experience on to OutSystems, I hope they can check if there's anything out of the ordinary.

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

thank you for reply.


Ruben Bonito wrote:

I would recommend to give it another 2/3 days and if you don't receive anything then open a ticket with OutSystems.


hi Ruben Bonito,

thanks for your reply.


I opened a ticket with support and fixed it.

Thanks for all !

Ming Liu wrote:

Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.


But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])


Anybody meet same issue?

Hi All,

I also have wrote my Associate mobile developer exam on 29/5/2020 and the result is pass but i didn't got my badge in my profile till now.

I raised ticket in support outsystems. but no response from outsystems.

Any one help me out.


Thanks

Shehroze Khan


Hi Ming,

You will receive your certificate after 6 hours of your test.

Regards,

Divyanshu

shehroze khan wrote:

Ming Liu wrote:

Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.


But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])


Anybody meet same issue?

Hi All,

I also have wrote my Associate mobile developer exam on 29/5/2020 and the result is pass but i didn't got my badge in my profile till now.

I raised ticket in support outsystems. but no response from outsystems.

Any one help me out.


Thanks

Shehroze Khan


Hi shehroze khan,


For your reference,

My Support Ticket get response about 3days?



Divyanshu Pathak wrote:

Hi Ming,

You will receive your certificate after 6 hours of your test.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Is that true?, is that officially documented or your personal experience? Maybe you did, but I received it on different times for various certifications, from within minutes to hours and with professional exam it  it even took 3 days.

Nowadays you should expect the result the same day, probably shortly after the exam.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello

He didn't got his certificate after 10 days of writing his exam.

Same happened with me i didn't got till now, i also wrote on same date.


Thanks


Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Divyanshu Pathak wrote:

Hi Ming,

You will receive your certificate after 6 hours of your test.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Is that true?, is that officially documented or your personal experience? Maybe you did, but I received it on different times for various certifications, from within minutes to hours and with professional exam it  it even took 3 days.

Nowadays you should expect the result the same day, probably shortly after the exam.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Danjel,

Its my personal experience. Even my friends who gave the exam got their certificate within 6 hours.

Regards

Divyanshu


Ming Liu wrote:

shehroze khan wrote:

Ming Liu wrote:

Hi all!

I have finished the exam of Associate Mobile Developer (OutSystems 11)  at 5/29 , and the result is passed.


But the status in my certifications Page is not be updated yet. (still with [In progress])


Anybody meet same issue?

Hi All,

I also have wrote my Associate mobile developer exam on 29/5/2020 and the result is pass but i didn't got my badge in my profile till now.

I raised ticket in support outsystems. but no response from outsystems.

Any one help me out.


Thanks

Shehroze Khan


Hi shehroze khan,


For your reference,

My Support Ticket get response about 3days?



Hi Ming

I raised ticket in support 4 days ago but no response yet.


Hi Ming,

You can also call OutSystems support, phone numbers are on the support page.

Regards,

Daniel

Everyone, this is on OutSystes' radar. Remember that with the free certifications, a lot of people took exams, and though the proctors were able to upscale, but that doesn't mean OutSystems was able to. OutSystems Support also has limited capacity, and "I didn't get my badge", however important to you personally, doesn't have the very highest priority, as you can imagine.

tl;dr OutSystems is working on it, please be patient.