Outsystems on Premise installation - storage requirements

Hi All,

Hope you are in best health.

I have a simple question, I searched the web for it but really did not find anything to be frank.

The question is what is the recommended storage / space requirements for installation of Outsystems 11 on Premise.

i.e. Storage requirement for Database , Platform Server , Lifetime, etc installations.

Thank you,

Waheed

Hi Waheed,

All the (minimum) system requirements for installing the OutSystems Platform can be found here

You would need a minimum of 80GB of free disk space. Database size of course tends to grow, so you can check out this documentation in order to look into some scalability and sizing configurations for your platform installation.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Waheed,

All the (minimum) system requirements for installing the OutSystems Platform can be found here

You would need a minimum of 80GB of free disk space. Database size of course tends to grow, so you can check out this documentation in order to look into some scalability and sizing configurations for your platform installation.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Thank you so much Nordin ... It was helpful.

You're welcome Waheed! Please mark the answer as solution so that other community members who come across this post can find the information faster.