I'm trying to generate a test app to test a plugin my team made but in iOS I'm getting the following error:

Error: Error compiling Cordova plugin: /Users/mabs02/NativeBuilder/builds/5a086f7d-c3cd-4dd6-9fdc-24750f27f0cc/source/platforms/ios/TeledocPluginSampleTest/Plugins/cordova-plugin-teladoc/TeladocPlugin.m.

I'm using Service Studio 11.7.9 Windows

I tried with MABS 6.1, 6.2 even 5.3, and all give the same error.

Can I please get more detailed information on this? Can the MABS team give me more information, please?! The Cordova build command outputs a lot more information on this! Why can't MABS?

This is really frustrating! In urgent need of a response!

Hi Pedro Remedios,

- Did you integrate the plugin correctly under the Extensibility configuration?

- What is the Cordova Version the plugin use ex: 8.0?

- Did the same work for Android?

- If possible share the Plugin Repo URL, will try on my end,

Hi Assif,

• Yes I did integrate the plugin correctly under the extensibility configuration
  • The cordova version the plugin uses is > 7.1.0
  • In Android it's not working because OutSystems is blocking the URL I think
  • I could actually share the extensibility info but privately because it has sensitive information

Pedro

Pedro Remedios wrote:

Hi Assif,

• In Android it's not working because OutSystems is blocking the URL I think
  • I could actually share the extensibility info but privately because it has sensitive information

Pedro

- There's nothing like OS block

- Yep let me check the message

Hi Pedro,

I tried with MABS 6.2 [ Canary ] on my personal env, but no luck for the builds on both Android & iOS.

Android: Error: An unexpected error has occurred while generating your application. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact OutSystems Support.

iOS:  Error: Error compiling Cordova plugin: /Users/mabs03/NativeBuilder/builds/0c100a31-ddd6-459a-a5f8-894545cb12e9/source/platforms/ios/Teladoc/Plugins/cordova-plugin-teladoc/TeladocPlugin.m.

The problem seems with the Cordova version of your repository under plugin.xml:

<engines>
        <engine name="cordova" version=">=7.1.0"/>
        <engine name="cordova-android" version=">=8.1.0"/>
        <engine name="cordova-ios" version=">=5.1.1"/>
    </engines>

Can you try to use below instead the one which you have used :

3.2.0 or 3.1.0 or 3.0.0

<engines>
    <engine name="cordova" version=">=3.2.0" />
  </engines>

I am sure the errors are related to MABS & the Cordova version is the root cause for the issue.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Assif

Hello Assif,

I managed to generate with MABS 5.2 and cordova version ">= 3.2.0". Since 5.2 is deprecated, I tried with MABS 6.1 and cordova version ">= 3.2.0" but still had the same error.

Pedro 

Hi Pedro,

Can you try to reproduce the same with 3.1.0 or 3.0.0 with MABS 6.1 ?

- Assif

Hi Assif,

Yes same error.

Pedro