Hi,Can i declare more than 1 data aggregate in expression?
Ex : "Hi special menu today is " +GetFood.List.Current.FoodMenu.Name+ "and" +GetFood.List.Current.FoodMenu.Name
i want the first and the second is different data
Ex : Hi special menu today is Fried rice and Omelette

Thank You

Hi,

Yes, You just need to adapt your aggregate(s) to retrieve the data that you want.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi,

Yes, you can put the values you want in an expression. You can build with data from a table, a variable, an input widget, and contact Strings written by you.

Cheers

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Yes, You just need to adapt your aggregate(s) to retrieve the data that you want.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

can you give me an example?

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Thank you guys

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

sry when i check its not same like i imagine , can you do that in same entity like this? Ex : "Hi special menu today is " +GetFood.List.Current.FoodMenu.Name+ "and" +GetFood.List.Current.FoodMenu.Name
but its show different data or i have table user and i want to show name user 1,2, and 3 in 1 expression

Sorry, what you expected and what you have?

your question was answered, now you just need manipulated the data. But tell me what your issue?

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

your question was answered, now you just need manipulated the data. But tell me what your issue?

i want to show data in the same entity but different value in expression, but your example is different entity.
Example is i want to show name user1 and user2 in same expression

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Ex : "Hi special menu today is " +GetFood.List.Current.FoodMenu.Name+ "and" +GetFood.List.Current.FoodMenu.Name

Thank You

Hi Ricky,

Is Food Menu an entity or a static entity.

Regards,

Divyanshu

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

i want to show data in the same entity but different value in expression, but your example is different entity.
Example is i want to show name user1 and user2 in same expression

Hi Ricky,

if i understoop you correctly -

Go to New Attribute click on this add value here-

look below image if you see Attribute 1show both column value

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Divyanshu Pathak wrote:

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Thank You

Hi Ricky,

Is Food Menu an entity or a static entity.

Regards,

Divyanshu

its an entity,just say i want  to show Sop Iga and Soto babat, how to do that in same expression?

And soo iga and Soto batat até in different position, row, of the entity? Or in the same row?

you need to explain what your case scenario, because from your first question in this post was answer, what you want to know now, it’s a very specific thing, so you need to explain with detail...

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

And soo iga and Soto batat até in different position, row, of the entity? Or in the same row?

you need to explain what your case scenario, because from your first question in this post was answer, what you want to know now, it’s a very specific thing, so you need to explain with detail...

I guess he wants to retrieve data from preparation at different indexes.

i just want to show them as my title in expression but i dont know how to declare the second entity

So one way to do this is retrieve the data in local variables and after concatenation everything.

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

i just want to show them as my title in expression but i dont know how to declare the second entity

In this way you will retrieve just the last row, you need to do a cycle with a for each and get the information that you want

Solution

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Using this approach you can write expression. It fetches data using identifier.

First in expression, go to entities, find the name of your entity, choose your attribute, then assign identifier inside the brackets(don't forget to use data conversion IntegerToIdentifier()), after this choose the id of your requirement.

I hope this answers your question.

Solution

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

In this way you will retrieve just the last row, you need to do a cycle with a for each and get the information that you want

Hi Miguel, I've question like Ricky, in an example :
if you have entity User and filter from the last login at this time like 13.00 and the return from this query 3 user like Tia, Tio, Tani and using Onesignal to push 1 message include 3 different names (tie,tio ,Tani) and send a message like "hi, user Tia, Tio, Tani are logged now"

Divyanshu Pathak wrote:

ricky kardiansyah wrote:

Using this approach you can write expression. It fetches data using identifier.

First in expression, go to entities, find the name of your entity, choose your attribute, then assign identifier inside the brackets(don't forget to use data conversion IntegerToIdentifier()), after this choose the id of your requirement.

I hope this answers your question.

ya i think this what i want, thx

Guys, attention with the best practiques... don't forget this:

Cheers