Processes Site Permissions

Processes Site Permissions

How can i block people to enter in a site if not from the taskbox? If someone write the link instead of enter from taskbox, the activity will not move but they would change the record. So i want to do a validation in preparation to see if they enter from taskbox or just write the link.
Hugo,

in those cases you should have the ActivityId as screen parameter and in preparation action you should check if it's a nullidentifier, if so redirect to other screen.

RNA
Hi Ricardo,

Ok but i dont have access to the activityID only if i save in a place when the process start, i dont think this is a good thing to do. What i want is to see if the user write the URL with the expense ID if we got permission to change the process, for what i see if i want to use the BPMActivity_CheckPermission i need the ActivityID but i dont have access to that, or is a way to get that ID? Remember i am talking writing the URL dont get to the page from the TaskBox link.
Hi Hugo,

yes you can have access to ActivityID if you designed the process to send as an screen parameter in the activity. See the example below:

After that, you just need to use the action you mention in screen preparation and validate.

RNA