[Reactive web] Error in Javascript while using the List widget

Currently i have a reactive web application which displays a record on a list widget.
now using javascript HTML DOM i'm getting erros in web we the list is above 27 records and in mobile when the list is above 18 records.

Does react automatically apply lazy loading? I'm pretty sure that the DOM i'm using is correct since it works for the list below the specified number

Hello Vicent, 

Can you attach the oml or share some prints?

Thanks

Hi Vincent,

You can try to disabling list virtualization using an extended attribute in the List widget:

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Solution

Tiago Simões wrote:

Hi Vincent,

You can try to disabling list virtualization using an extended attribute in the List widget:

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Hi Tiago.

I'm testing it now i think this solves the problem. but can you explain why?

Solution

Hi Vincent,

The List widget in OutSystems has a virtualization mechanism, so only the items that are on the viewport are rendered. This is specially important with older mobile devices. But that can bring challenges when integrating it with external/custom JS, so there is this way to disable it.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Tiago Simões wrote:

Hi Vincent,

The List widget in OutSystems has a virtualization mechanism, so only the items that are on the viewport are rendered. This is specially important with older mobile devices. But that can bring challenges when integrating it with external/custom JS, so there is this way to disable it.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Thanks again!