Dynamic data iteration
Question

Can any one help me in iterating a card by getting data from database

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Yes, you can just elaborate more or share ur oml sample file.


also sharing few snap may be useful,

JitendraYadav wrote:

Yes, you can just elaborate more or share ur oml sample file.


also sharing few snap may be useful,

Thank you Jitendra, I have achieved my output.



mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jahnavi,

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you mean. What "card" you want to "iterate"? What data do you want to get from the database? Did you create an Aggregate?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Jahnavi,

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you mean. What "card" you want to "iterate"? What data do you want to get from the database? Did you create an Aggregate?

I have created employee aggregate in database. Now I want to display data in card format.


mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Use card/card background component on-screen inside the list and design your card with data using list data.


Assign aggregate data to list source.


Thanks


JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Use card/card background component on-screen inside the list and design your card with data using list data.


Assign aggregate data to list source.


Thanks



I want to display the details of each user in different cards

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Yes, you can just elaborate more or share ur oml sample file.


also sharing few snap may be useful,

JitendraYadav wrote:

Yes, you can just elaborate more or share ur oml sample file.


also sharing few snap may be useful,

Thank you Jitendra, I have achieved my output.



Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.