Community Shoutout: Kudos!
Discussion

Giving kudos is a great way to recognize people in the community and let the receiving members know their time and effort in assisting with a question is appreciated.

This time we would like to give a huge shout-out to the ones that showed their appreciation and made fellow community members feel valued.

Most cheerful members in May 2020 (“likes” given)

We would also like to thank everyone that is doing things that make this community such a special place. 

Most Celebrated Members in May 2020 (“likes” received)

Well done, everyone!

Is there a community member you’d like to give a special shout out to? Leave a comment below and let everyone know! 

(Note: based on data collected from May 1 to May 31)

mvp_badge
MVP

well done everyone, keep it up

mvp_badge
MVP

Congrats to all!

Congratulations to everyone guys! =)

Congrats to all!

mvp_badge
MVP

I love to be part of this community! Nice work everyone!

Congrats!!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congrats.

mvp_badge
MVP

Love to see myself in this array

mvp_badge
MVP

Kudos ??

Congrats to all!

Kudos

mvp_badge
MVP

Great job everyone!

Well done everyone!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations for everyone!!

Congratulations!

Thanks for being great!

mvp_badge
MVP

Good idea to highlight this, let's keep it going in the coming months!

Good Job. Congrats,

Hello,

Is this highlight has been done only once in a year, since I don't see the same for any other month in year 2020. It would be very nice to keep this activity going on for every month to keep the active community members motivated.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

mvp_badge
MVP

I would like to think that there are more intrinsic motivations than a monthly report for community members to help other community members.

Hi Sachin! Thank you for expressing interest in wanting to continue seeing these type of posts. We hope to continue to carry this in 2021 so please keep an eye out for more recognition posts in the near future! :) 

Cat

Congrats to all !!!

Well done !! Congrats to all 

Keep it up guys ..

Champion

Congrats to all :D

Well done, everyone!

Champion

Congrats to all :D

Congrats!!

Thank you and congratulations! All of you are an inspiration to this community. Kudos!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.