I'm trying to use the RichWidgets Feedback Message, but it doesn't show any message.

That's what I'm doing:

But when any exception occurs, nothing (no message) is shown.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

Hi Marcelo,

The RichWidgets Feedback Message action won't work on Mobile/Reactive applications. Do you see the one on the normal flow that says "Categoria salva com sucesso"? That one is the correct one to use. Try copying it to the Exception flow and changing it to display an error.

Thanks, Afonso.

I've changed the RichWidgets Feedback Message to a regular message widget and it works.

It's strange that if I use the "Database Exception" and try to add a register with a duplicate value for an unique index (it causes a database exception, right?), the system shows an untreated DB error message, but if I change the type to "All Exception", then it works. Do you know why?

Hi Marcelo,

when you catch DB error it will return only specific  db error msg , and after you use all Exception it return all exception message than it wiil show feebback error message like below image-

You can use this way for traditional app.

hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Marcelo Silva wrote:

I'm trying to use the RichWidgets Feedback Message, but it doesn't show any message.

That's what I'm doing:

But when any exception occurs, nothing (no message) is shown.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

Hi,

Please check the below screen shot with Reactive working example.
You need to pick message widget.

Marcelo Silva wrote:

Thanks, Afonso.

I've changed the RichWidgets Feedback Message to a regular message widget and it works.

It's strange that if I use the "Database Exception" and try to add a register with a duplicate value for an unique index (it causes a database exception, right?), the system shows an untreated DB error message, but if I change the type to "All Exception", then it works. Do you know why?

Unique index errors should get classed as Database Exceptions (documentation confirms it), so your handler should have captured an Exception of that type. Can you try adding both handlers (one for All Exceptions and one for Database Exceptions) and then debug to see which one gets executed?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Unique index errors should get classed as Database Exceptions (documentation confirms it), so your handler should have captured an Exception of that type. Can you try adding both handlers (one for All Exceptions and one for Database Exceptions) and then debug to see which one gets executed?

Afonso,

I did it, and the exception appears as AllExceptions, and not as DatabaseException, as shown below. 

If I remove the AllExceptions handling, remaining only the DatabaseException, the application do not stop at the breakpoint, and the untreated DB message is shown.

Too strange, isn't it?