table record responsive behavior on ajax refresh

Hi All,

I m using table records for displaying data working perfect on desktop but for phone it is removing the table headers on ajax refresh please see the screen shot.

Responsive view on page load

On ajax refresh it removes the header

please let me know how to fix this i m using table records wrapped inside a container .I inspect the code translatedToResponsive this class is get removed on ajax refresh table is in other web block and form is on other web block.

Thanks

Ashi

Ashi wrote:

Hi All,

I m using table records for displaying data working perfect on desktop but for phone it is removing the table headers on ajax refresh please see the screen shot.

please let me know how to fix this i m using table records wrapped inside a container .I inspect the code translatedToResponsive this class is get removed on ajax refresh table is in other web block and form is on other web block.

Thanks

Ashi

Can you upload the screenshot again, it's not appearing in the original post

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Ashi wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks

Ashi

Can you upload the screenshot again, it's not appearing in the original post

Hi ,

Please find the screenshot

Thanks

Ashi

Hi Ashi,

Can you share oml. it will be helpful to find problem and provide valueable suggestion

Regards

Rahul Sahu

An oml would indeed be helpful in providing better response.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Ashi,

Can you share oml. it will be helpful to find problem and provide valueable suggestion

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

It would be not possible to share the .oml file because it is on client environment .I had created the same the same scenario on my personal environment it is working fine on phone and tablet.The only difference which i got is the version of UI framework.On client outsystemUIweb1.8.0. and on my personal environment is 1.8.6.

Both the environment i created the screens using accelerators (default OS screen) this happening on  filters,pagination click on load its displaying perfectly once i click on pagination it removes the header i n phone and iPad.

Please see below screen shot it help to understand the implementation of client environment. Once again thanks for the help.

Thanks

Ashi

HI All,

I m able to replicate the issue on  my personal environment please find the attached .OML file.

preview in  responsive navigate between the page in phone and then click on pagination or filters it will remove the header from the table records. Similarly in iPad as well same issue.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=8723

Hi Ashi.

That table behavior is by design.

To have the regular table behavior add the following class to the table's Style Classes property: no-responsive

This will prevent the responsive 'translation' of the columns and keep the original table look.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Rui Mendes wrote:

Hi Ashi.

That table behavior is by design.

To have the regular table behavior add the following class to the table's Style Classes property: no-responsive

This will prevent the responsive 'translation' of the columns and keep the original table look.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Hi RUI,

Thanks for the reply ,

I need responsive behaviour but it is not  working properly on click of pagination

After adding the no-responsive class it will break the responsive behavior of table records.

Thanks

Ashi