Views
Comments
Solved
Problem with Checkbox and EXPRESSION not stick together in Mobile view
Question

Hi All,

I have one problem, the checkbox and Expression always seperate when view in Mobile. If using view in PC or laptop, it is look good. Can help me how to solve it? checkbox and expression must together. even the expression very long it will print 2 line but the checkbox and expression must together at first line.

Please find the attached file.

checkbox.png

Solution

Hi Jing,

You can use OutsystemUI "Utilities\AlignCenter" widget, like below image.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

jing tung wong wrote:

Hi All,

I have one problem, the checkbox and Expression always seperate when view in Mobile. If using view in PC or laptop, it is look good. Can help me how to solve it? checkbox and expression must together. even the expression very long it will print 2 line but the checkbox and expression must together at first line.

First of all, why do u put it in 2 separate container?

Secondly, without the oml, I cannot investigate which css or style make it different

Hi, I tried put together in same container also same.

surveySystem.oml

the project a bit complicated.. but u can try to search the container name, then u can direct found it.

Solution

Hi Jing,

You can use OutsystemUI "Utilities\AlignCenter" widget, like below image.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hello Jing ,

If you are not Using calculate runtime value, try using "Text" widget instead of "Expression".

you want to display text beside the check box.?

Hope this helps you.

jing tung wong wrote:

Hi All,

Enclosed on container and make container style {display: inline;}