SectionIndex on Reactive properties not working.
Question

Hello, I am trying to add a Section Index to a reactive web app but I am encountering some issues.

The IsFixed property doesn't do anything, I have to hardcode an absolute position in order to have it scroll with the page, the TopPosition property is also not doing anything, and again I have to hardcode values in css properties.

Could it be that I am missing some kind of dependency to make it work properly?

Thanks in advance,

Joaquim.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Joaquim,

Just tested SectionIndex and looks like is working as it should. I attached my test. If after checking it you still have problems with it share what you accomplish till now so I can look into it.

Regards,

Marcelo

ReactiveSection.oml

Weird, the settings are working in the OML you shared! I must have something conflicting with the CSS I am using...

By the way, is there a way to choose exactly to where the page will scroll to? As you can see in here there is still two lines of the previous section visible.

Thanks!
Joaquim

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Joaquim,

There is no option for that. You would need to change the components and that is something really hard to do.

Regards,

Marcelo

Ok, thanks a lot for your help!

The issue I am facing is that I am using the SectionIndex inside of an Accordion. I don't know how to solve it yet.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.