Views
Comments
Solved
how scroll and set focus in a page after an ajax refresh
Question

I have a big list of options on the page.  When someone clicks on one of the line items the list of options goes away and at the top of where the list was is going to be a small form.  This is part of a larger page so I don't want to completely refresh the page.  I have seen an anchors example but apparently anchors gets messed up if you do an ajax refresh.  Anyone got this to work?

Solution

Jason Herrington wrote:

I have a big list of options on the page.  When someone clicks on one of the line items the list of options goes away and at the top of where the list was is going to be a small form.  This is part of a larger page so I don't want to completely refresh the page.  I have seen an anchors example but apparently anchors gets messed up if you do an ajax refresh.  Anyone got this to work?

Hi Jason, did you try to use this ScrollToElement widget? add this widget to the logic you are calling and give the id of the element you want to scroll

Solution

Jason Herrington wrote:

Hi Jason, did you try to use this ScrollToElement widget? add this widget to the logic you are calling and give the id of the element you want to scroll