How to Edit Entity Data
Question

OutSystems Studio 11
WebApp

I have understood that I cab Bootstrap an Entity If I want to add data from excel but what if I want to edit that data directly in the Studio or for instance add new Row of Data or Add New Data entirely from scratch.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Vikas,

You need to create a form where you can upload data by excel with existing item and than you can check if exist than data update else you can create.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

mvp_badge
MVP

Vikas Pandey wrote:

OutSystems Studio 11
WebApp

I have understood that I cab Bootstrap an Entity If I want to add data from excel but what if I want to edit that data directly in the Studio or for instance add new Row of Data or Add New Data entirely from scratch.

Hi Vikas,

It is not possible to edit the data directly inside Service Studio at design time. Like Rahul said, you would need to do this at runtime by creating some logic to manipulate the data.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi, Vikas.

I am reviving this forum post to tell you that since Service Studio version 11.10.16 editing your data is at least 10x faster! You don't need to jump into SQL or create a form/full back-office anymore. You can now quickly add, change and delete your entities data directly in Service Studio under environments with a "non-production" purpose. 

Let us know what you think! :-) 

Have a nice weekend,

Ângela

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.