Suitable Rule Engine for Outsystems React Web

Good Morning All,

I would like to know, i am planning to have rule engine for my Outsystems react app. Can anyone suggest which is the best rule engine we can use and also any experience on the same. Thanks.

Hi Touseef,

What kind of "rules engine" are you talking about?

Hi Killion,

Hope you are doing fine. its business rule engine like In-Rule, CodeEffects

Solution

Hi Touseef,

I don't think there is already an available integration of OutSystems with the two rule engines solutions you mentioned, nor others.

For example, the In-rules product does include a .net and a JavaScript sdk, and those are the two types of technologies in OutSystems to integrate the backend (.NET) and the frontend (JavaScript) with external systems.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Touseef,

I don't think there is already an available integration of OutSystems with the two rule engines solutions you mentioned, nor others.

For example, the In-rules product does include a .net and a JavaScript sdk, and those are the two types of technologies in OutSystems to integrate the backend (.NET) and the frontend (JavaScript) with external systems.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi @Daniel Juhlmann,

Ok noted. Thanks for your kind reply. I too think we need to have backend API in .net or integration to have rule engine. I totally agree on you, we will write rule engine in the backend and integrate with the outsystems project  to be used. Thanks again Daniel. Have a nice weekend.