How to deal with local entities in an extension project? how to perform crud operations on it?

I have found this API  RuntimePublic.Db API, is this how to perform CRUD operations on entities regardless they're local on on an external DB. ? 

Hi Moataz.

Local entities are local on a mobile device. Extensions are C# code compiled to a DLL running on the OutSystems server.

I think with local entities you mean entities. In that case yes the API can be used for them.

See this the code sample in the Insert data in the application database.

You can also use it to access an external database, see the code sample query an external database.

But if you make an extension to your external database, OutSystems will also create CRUD wrappers for your external tables, so you can just read/create/update/delete them as OutSystems entities.

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel for answering my question, just for clarification, by local entities I meant the Extension entities as you assumed correctly, not mobile's local storage(entities). 

moataz aamer wrote:

Thanks Daniel for answering my question, just for clarification, by local entities I meant the Extension entities as you assumed correctly, not mobile's local storage(entities). 

Hi Moataz, then my first reply should be the answer to your question.