[Ultimate PDF] The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration incorrect

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 23 May by Leonardo Fernandes
14 votes
Published on 23 May by Leonardo Fernandes

Hi Team

We are suddenly experiencing issue with Ultimate PDF component. Suddendly pdf generation stopped in my application and i can see below error in the log.

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail
   at ssUltimatePDF.RssExtensionUltimatePDF.MssPrintPDF(HeContext heContext, String inParamURL, IRecord inParamViewport, IRecord inParamPaper, String inParamSessionCookieDomain, Int32 inParamBrowserRevision, Byte[]& outParamPDF)
   at ssUltimatePDF.Actions.ActionPrintToPDF_Advanced(HeContext heContext, String inParamURL, String inParamPaperSize, String inParamMarginSize, Byte[]& outParamPDF)

Any suggestion will be very helpful.

varunsingh8780 wrote:

Hi Team

We are suddenly experiencing issue with Ultimate PDF component. Suddendly pdf generation stopped in my application and i can see below error in the log.

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail
   at ssUltimatePDF.RssExtensionUltimatePDF.MssPrintPDF(HeContext heContext, String inParamURL, IRecord inParamViewport, IRecord inParamPaper, String inParamSessionCookieDomain, Int32 inParamBrowserRevision, Byte[]& outParamPDF)
   at ssUltimatePDF.Actions.ActionPrintToPDF_Advanced(HeContext heContext, String inParamURL, String inParamPaperSize, String inParamMarginSize, Byte[]& outParamPDF)

Any suggestion will be very helpful.

I ran SxsTrace Trace and Parse to collect more details. attached is the logs for the same.

Hi,

Issue is resolved by deleting Temp (specifically C:\Windows\Temp\.local-chromium\)  folder. It seems chromium driver was not able to get latest dll and hence pdf generation was giving issue.

Thanks,

Varun