Views
Comments
Solved
Can not find how to assign layer to module
Question

I create module fall into core or lib layer. I try to assign one of them to End User layer and can not find how. 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Lingjie,

Aren't you talking about how to specify a layer for a module inside the Discovery tool? So for this you need to go to Modules >> Assign Layer.

After that, you will be able to assign a different layer to a module via the dropdown.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Lingjie Zhou,

Check if you set your table (expose read only = no),webblock ou action public, example:

then just access the references in End User layer:

Regards

After followed your instruction and republished the app, use discovery , the Ender User Module still inside core  layer

mvp_badge
MVP

Lingjie Zhou wrote:

I create module fall into core or lib layer. I try to assign one of them to End User layer and can not find how. 

Hi,

This module has some UI? 

And is it consuming some Core or/and Library services module?

If you attach some print screen from your Discovery chart maybe help us.

Regards,

Leandro.

Hi,

I believe that you will find all your answers here: Expose and Reuse Functionality Between Modules

Cheers

Hello Lingjie Zhou,

The module in which you have your data is set as public and expose read only to no,

you can find your data If it is related to "interface" you will find in Interface tab

If it is related to "logic" you will find in Logic tab

If related to "data" you will find in Data tab

Hope this helps you..

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Lingjie,

Aren't you talking about how to specify a layer for a module inside the Discovery tool? So for this you need to go to Modules >> Assign Layer.

After that, you will be able to assign a different layer to a module via the dropdown.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin