Views
Comments
Solved
Entity Data shows empty but Aggregate has records?
Question

This issue has been a particularly frustrating one. This is only my second month using Outsystems.

I have an Entity which I created that is set to Public: Yes and Read Only: No. When I look at the Entity by 'View Data' option it looks like this: 

However (after several attempts to Create records, Create or Update records etc) when I drag the Aggregate onto the working area.

It contains the records that I added. Which are displayed as follows below:

This hasn't happened before and I can't find similar posts or any useful information on what could be the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Raphael,

Your first print shows "Filters (1)". This indicates you're filtering something while trying to view Entity data. You can set both Aggregate filters (they will take effect for that Aggregate), but you can also set filters while Viewing data in an Entity (they will stay in effect when you attempt to view data).

Try clicking on the Filters tab and seeing what's in effect - it's most likely excluding your records.

Raphael Jones wrote:

This issue has been a particularly frustrating one. This is only my second month using Outsystems.

I have an Entity which I created that is set to Public: Yes and Read Only: No. When I look at the Entity by 'View Data' option it looks like this: 

However (after several attempts to Create records, Create or Update records etc) when I drag the Aggregate onto the working area.

It contains the records that I added. Which are displayed as follows below:

This hasn't happened before and I can't find similar posts or any useful information on what could be the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can you upload the oml, this way we can check what is happening, what is the filter and what are you assign to save this record.

Best regards

Carlos Lessa