Simples question, I'm doing the "Getting Started With OutSystems" in the "training" section, and I have viewed all the videos in the browser, while logged in, clickin "next lesson" at the end of each of them, but not only the "i'm done" button appears on top, and it says I have only 87% progress. What is needed for 100%? Just curious.

Hi Igor.

You can look to the index and check individually if that video is counting for your score.

Hi, 

You can check every video , Green Ticked will show you have completed video and counted in score (or your progress). 

Red color   means you have not completed video yet ( Black colored means you did not start yet) and this both will not add in your progress. 

You can click at those video then click at button Next Lesson and those will add in your progress.

cheers

Igor Constantino wrote:

Simples question, I'm doing the "Getting Started With OutSystems" in the "training" section, and I have viewed all the videos in the browser, while logged in, clickin "next lesson" at the end of each of them, but not only the "i'm done" button appears on top, and it says I have only 87% progress. What is needed for 100%? Just curious.

Hi,

Yes, you correct now you just need to click on the button "I am Done" or "Finish".

Thanks