Hi,
I'm using Reactive Web App, Version 11.7.

Trying to generate files, any ideas how??
Thanks.

Hi Ahmad,

You want download files in pdf,text,excel format or you wnat create and store or send file by email?

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Ahmad,

To be honest, I have no idea, because your request to help you is lacking a lot of information.

• Generate what type of files
  • Where is the data coming from
  • Where you want to store the files

You need to explain what you try to achieve in more detail, ideally share screenshots or share a .oml or .oap in which you show what you tried but where you maybe get an error.

Regards,

Daniel

Rahul Sahu wrote: The user will be selecting options from lists (like company name, client name and product identifiers).. now when he press the generate button, he will be directed to invoices screen with the information he chose created as a file(txt).. 

Hi Ahmad,

You want download files in pdf,text,excel format or you wnat create and store or send file by email?

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote: The user will be selecting options from lists (like company name, client name and product identifiers).. now when he press the generate button, he will be directed to invoices screen with the information he chose, created as a file(txt).. 

Hi Ahmad,

To be honest, I have no idea, because your request to help you is lacking a lot of information.

• Generate what type of files
  • Where is the data coming from
  • Where you want to store the files

You need to explain what you try to achieve in more detail, ideally share screenshots or share a .oml or .oap in which you show what you tried but where you maybe get an error.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Ahmad,

To create a text file and save it as a binary see this post.

Then you can add a download widget to allow the user to download the text file to a disk location of his choice.

Regards,

Daniel