Hello, 

I made a webblock who looks like this : 

but as soon as I try to use in on a popup it looks messed up

Anyone a hint how I can solve this ? 

Roelof

Payme.oml

Solution

Roelof Wobben wrote:

Nobody knows why the form is not getting in the right place when making the modal bigger ? 

usually, the popup has a max-width of 500px, you can overwrite this on your popup. add the code below on the css of your block and play with the max-width

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

.popup-dialog {
    max-width: 800px !Important;
}

Hope I could help you

Best regards

Carlos Lessa

Hi Roelof,

Web Block is not content layout default ,web block is a feature in application for resuable content,whic you can use in screen and other WB.

If you want show layout in popup you need to add layout 

like below image-

Or create a screen with layout and use web block in this and use this screen in popup

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Thanks, 

I did make a container and put the webblock in it.
Then I made the modal screen bigger but the input fields do not change anything.

Roelof

Nobody knows why the form is not getting in the right place when making the modal bigger ? 

and you also have an inline css applied, remove that and add the css I said in my previous  that your css will be fine

results after remove that css inline and add the css I said

after that you just need to align in a better way

Hope I could help you

Best regards

Carlos Lessa

Thanks, 

After some fiddling with the width of the labels and your css it finnaly working

Thanks, 

In the next few days do the same but then for subscriptions and invoices and then I have to find out if and how I can make it work that the calculations are done automatical and someone can add another invoice line