Database is full i don´t now why ?

Hi,

I would like to understand why in my personal Environments  my database is almost full ? Aware that i have zero application ative.Help me need space for to be continue learning this technology. thanks

Julay Mendes wrote:

Hi,

I would like to understand why in my personal Environments  my database is almost full ? Aware that i have zero application ative.Help me need space for to be continue learning this technology. thanks

Hi Julay,

Did you installed the common plugins or the JavaScript Utils?
From what I can see on Forge the JavaScript Utils is to be used on intermediate to advanced scenarios so if you are starting to learn OS I advise you to remove this app.

Furthermore, do you have anything inside independent modules? Check if there is anything that you can remove, maybe something got installed by accident (maybe when doing some of the exercises from the OS training courses).

Hope it helped,

Clarisse

Hi Julay,

You probably want to check out this documentation in order to understand how you could free up some space.

If that did not work, I suggest to contact OutSystems Support as they would probably need to do some Database maintenance in order to fix the issue.

Regards,

Nordin