Allow an Input on a Screen Table Widget

Hello All,

I have a screen that has a table as shown below (Image 1), the quantity is an input field I added to the screen to allow a quantity entry.  Issue is when entering a quantity (Image 2) the quantity fills for ALL records shown.   What might my options be to allow entry of quantity per line shown?  I need to have the records displayed in a grid format as in Image 2.

Thank you,

FrankCLT

Image 1

Image 2

Solution

Hi FrankCLT,

I think you are using one input variable for all inputs so all input get same value.

You need to use  like "table.list.current.entityname.Quantity" for all inputs.

Or can possible to share oml?

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi FrankCLT,

I think you are using one input variable for all inputs so all input get same value.

You need to use  like "table.list.current.entityname.Quantity" for all inputs.

Or can possible to share oml?

Regards

Rahul Sahu

How can I make the fields editable?  The reason I added the input quantity variable was because I couldn’t  make the quantity editable.

Rahul is right.

You are using a local variable. This way, all inputs will be bound to the same variable.

Instead, add a calculated column to the aggregate feeding the Table Records. You can set a value of 0 as the formulae.

This way, each line will have its own "space" to store the quantity.

Cheers

If you already have a Quantity attribute, just remove the expression that is created and replace it by the Input widget, and set the variable bound to it to be like Rahul is suggesting

TableRecordName.List.Current.YourEntityName.Quantity

or, if you are in Reactive/Mobile

GetDataAggregateName.List.Current.YourEntityName.Quantity

Hi  FrankCLT,

As provided above suggestion see bleow image.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Great....Thank you ALL!!!!!!!!