Treeview control

Treeview control

Any samples of how to deploy third party treeview recond controls?

Thanks

Pierre
Hi Pierre,

Welcome to our network.

Did you see this component? http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkSolutions/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectId=31

RNA

I tried installing the Tree Widget in 5.1 and received the following error 'The eSpace 'TreeWidget' was saved by an old Service Studio version no longer supported (4.0.1.70).  Please open and save it with Service Studio 4.1 or 4.2 first.' 

I can't do this because I don't have an older version of Service Studio.  Can someone please update this eSpace?  Thanks.
You can download Service Studio 4.2 from the Downloads area of the Network.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
Gustavo,

5.0 and 5.1 are the only versions available in the downloads area.  My request is that the Tree Widget be upgraded to be compliant with 5.1.  A better solution is that be added to the toolbox.

Chuck
Hi Chuck,

Tree Widget has just been upgraded to 4.2:
http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkSolutions/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectId=31

Upgrading from 4.0 wasn't supported, but you should be able to upgrade this version (4.2) to 5.0 or 5.1 without problems.

Cheers,
Paulo

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your prompt response.  I have successfully added the Tree Widget to my 5.1 installation.

Cheers,

Chuck
Hi all...

I'm having the same problem but with Absences Manager, and i'll need some help too.

Thanks
Emanuel Falcão
Hi Emanuel,

Exactly what problem are you having?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo...

I'm trying to install the Absenses Manager in 5.1 and I get the following error 'The eSpace 'AbsensesManager' was saved by an old Service Studio version no longer supported (4.0.1.67).  Please open and save it with Service Studio 4.1 or 4.2 first.' 

Thanks
Emanuel
Hi Emanuel,

Thanks for pointing it out. I have just uploaded a version that's upgraded to 4.2. You can now download it and upgrade it for the version you're working on.

Take notice, however, that that component had been built and designed to work with an older version of Enterprise Manager, so it might not run as intended out of the box.

Any questions about that component should be directed to the discussion topic regarding Absences Manager.

Regards, and good work!

Paulo Tavares
Hi!

Sorry to bother... again.

Can you do the same for "Extension HashTable" component?

Thanks
Emanuel Falcão
Hi Emanuel,

Thanks for pointing it out, I just uploaded an upgraded version of the component.

However, for the next components in such a situation, I'll ask you to please post that request in the dedicated component's thread, instead of the Treeview control's one, since it is unrelated to this specific component. If you post it in the correct component's thread, the component's owner will be notified of it and can fix it faster.

Regards, and good work!

Paulo Tavares
Thanks Paulo!!