HTTPS Consumer and certificates

This is maybe a silly one but I am clueless in this area. 

I run a Paas environment and had the support team add a certificate for me to consume in a REST call

The problem is I can't seem to connect the APP to the location where the certificate is stored. I think I might be missing a step. 

• The support team confirms the addition of the certificate
  • In the service center, I created the path they provided and added the same one to the HTTPS consumer in my On-before call but It still can't see the certificate, and in service center the certificate still doesn't see that it is being used by the relevant App 

Any advice?

Hi Craig,

Did you try the HTTPS Consumer component? It facilitates the PaaS platform to consume REST using SSL certificates.

Cheers!

Swatantra

Hi Swatantra

I am using it yes.

This is where it is failing, in the properties tab of the Add Client Certificate action, I need to define the path to the certificate. I am using the path that was given to me by the support team, but the action still returns the error that the certificate was not passed in the call. 

In service center, when looking at the path of the certificate (which matches above) it also doesn't show that the relevant module is not using the certificate. 

This where I am stuck, defining the path so that the two can see each other.