Hi Guys,

I need spell check for my project. I got one called HUNSPELL in the forget but unfortunately this is for traditional web. I need it for react web in outsystems. Can anyone help me converting from tranditional to react web this component. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi Touseef,

Also spell check is available as a feature in the OutSystems.AI Language Analysis Reactive component available on the Forge. Remember that it would require an API key for Azure Cognitive Services Connector.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Touseef,

Also spell check is available as a feature in the OutSystems.AI Language Analysis Reactive component available on the Forge. Remember that it would require an API key for Azure Cognitive Services Connector.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi @Nordin Ahdi,

I tried the above mentioned component from the forge component but it has broken reference. Once i refresh the references it gives 20 errors mostly action mission or entities missing. If possible can you and send me sample OML would be greatly thanks full. Just to know you, I am using reactive web.

Thanks for your reply and thanks again.

Hi Touseef,

Make sure you install Azure Cognitive Services Connector first as it is used as a dependency for OutSystems.AI Language Analysis Reactive.

Regards,

Nordin