[Microsoft Login Connector Reactive] Your Application needs to be updated. Click here to Update

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 1 Jul by Miguel Amado
2 votes
Published on 1 Jul by Miguel Amado

Hello Microsoft Connector Team.

I am having an odd issue while trying to use this component for my mobile app.

I have implemented the component successfully and it is working in the preview device and directly in the web browser (Callback is working to then login the user). However on the actual device I am getting the following error (Screenshot). This happens after I successfully login on the Microsoft side. After this error my guess is that code is reset and then I get the not valid callback data on screen. This issue came in after I renamed the module however since then I have  removed the application on the server, regenerated the mobile pack and re installed the application on the device and still getting this error. 

I have noticed the following happening in the general log when I try use the component on my app:

Invalid extension  while fetching MIME type            OSCache 

I have opened a ticket however right now OS Support suggest I try get help here 

Sometimes on the error log I get the following:

1e92a929-fb2e-45d7-81f6-392df1aa02ba

2020-06-29 06:54:04

0f0ccda1-083e-406e-98b2-81189a3ebcba

Songa

tlr7pytRy0uhnk6iIy4T3w==

S7NO4-LT9YQO

OSCache

Unable to switch to cache version w9UnGQnyili_JMZ58lX3+w

eSpaceVer: Id=4224, PubId=0, CompiledWith=11.8.0.12006
RequestUrl: https://dsa-dev.outsystemscloud.com/Songa/moduleservices/log?clientTimeInMillis=1593413649281 (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/11/ROOT/Songa-1048-132376382360648400
FilePath: C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\B5SS9I008\Platform Server\running\Songa\
ClientIp: 155.93.170.91
DeviceUUID: 1b89e3ed8229330c
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 5508 ('w3wp', Started='5/12/2020 2:29:20 PM', Priv=858Mb, Virt=2119668Mb)
TID: 133
Thread Name:
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000
DeviceModel: SM-G970F
DeviceUUID: 1b89e3ed8229330c
OperatingSystem: Android 9
NativeShell: 8.3.0
AppVersionCode: 33
AppVersionName: 1
NetworkStatus: Online
NetworkType: WIFI
Cordova: 8.1.0
Client-Side Log

null

Hello Peter,

This component is now suited for a mobile app. If you are using the application on the Mobile browser should be ok . Now if it's a generated app you should adapt the component using the in app browser events.(https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1674/inappbrowserevents )

I don't know the error but it might related to navigation in the App.

Best Regards,
Miguel Amado

Miguel Amado wrote:

Hello Peter,

This component is now suited for a mobile app. If you are using the application on the Mobile browser should be ok . Now if it's a generated app you should adapt the component using the in app browser events.(https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1674/inappbrowserevents )

I don't know the error but it might related to navigation in the App.

Best Regards,
Miguel Amado

Thanks for the suggestion Miguel.

I'll give it a try an if it works I'll let you know.

Do you happen to know why it worked initially on the generated mobile side? As mentioned everything was working as expected till I renamed the module

In my investigations I have found the behavior happens on the IntilizeCallback in the OnReady of the CallbackPage, the flow doesn't get to the RedirectToUrl . Getting the AuthenticationURL ect is working. with the Token Set Up 

My initial thought was that the HTTPRequestHandler extension isnt working (specifically the GetRequestContent Action in the MicrosoftConnectorCore InitialzeCallback) on mobile however the GetDomain works in the Authentication Step.

So it is confusing me...