update isSelected field of single column in database

Hi ,

When I try to update isSelected field in database based on id, isSelected fields in all rows are getting updated. Can any one help me in fixing this, so that I can update a single record in database.

Hi Jahnavi,

Look like you doing right but may other data with already true or false for IsSelected column.

Can you provide before and after updated data or oml.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Jahnavi,

Look like you doing right but may other data with already true or false for IsSelected column.

Can you provide before and after updated data or oml.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

on click on cross mark on right side, checkbox of middle list should be unchecked.

But, when I click on cross button, all the rows in table are getting updated.

Hi Jahnavi, 

I think you are binding a local varible with IsSelected checkbox and you are trying to update with this variable value in OS DB.after that once your Update action complete a local variable set inital value.

Trying to bind a IsSelected Checkbox with entity variable like below image

And trying to update this current value .

Can you provide oml so can be look what the actual problem.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Jahnavi, 

I think you are binding a local varible with IsSelected checkbox and you are trying to update with this variable value in OS DB.after that once your Update action complete a local variable set inital value.

Trying to bind a IsSelected Checkbox with entity variable like below image

And trying to update this current value .

Can you provide oml so can be look what the actual problem.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Can you please help me in fixing this. I have attached my oml here

Solution

Hi,

In attachment the solution for or problem. But keep in mind this is only doing things on client side and nothing is being saved to the database. I didn't know the correct time you wanted your selection to be saved in the database.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution