How can I update the values from a weblock inside a list records? I am trying to do, also created a test screen to understand what is missing and I haven't figure it out what is wrong.

Hello Marco, I just made the download of your module but don't get what is your issue. 

The List records have a list of employees but the Web block is only showing the Department name...

What do you need to refresh when you click on the OK button? What should be the behavior?

Can you please give more context?

Thanks

Hi Marco,

I tried to run the query that displays the records on the screen, but it is not possible for the webblockc to work because the DepartmentId field is 0 for all records.

Try to delete the records and register again, setting a DepartmentId <> nullidentifier ().

Regards.

Hi Agno,

That is because you don't have to create the association of the User to Department in your environment (your database). You need to create these records on the Department screen.

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Marco, I just made the download of your module but don't get what is your issue. 

The List records have a list of employees but the Web block is only showing the Department name...

What do you need to refresh when you click on the OK button? What should be the behavior?

Can you please give more context?

Thanks

So, on the combobox I have the departments name if I select one department for exemple Marketing, the list records that has the employees shall display the employees names and the department name.

Sorry, if it is clear it is for test. But I can´t find a way to update the values after clicking the "ok" button. I will upload a new clear version file. Can you tell me how can I on button click to refresh the values on the webblock?

Also the implementation is specif to have a weblock inside a list records with filters, that on search click the values must be updated.

Hi, again Marco,

Please test my app here (select Business Development): https://luiscardosokinetit.outsystemscloud.com/MyApp_LC/RefreshWeblock.aspx

I added also the module in the attachment.

You are doing all right related to the refresh but you need to change the queries. Also, for this case, you don't need to use a web block, you can show this only with the list records.

BR,

Luis

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hi, again Marco,

Please test my app here (select Business Development): https://luiscardosokinetit.outsystemscloud.com/MyApp_LC/RefreshWeblock.aspx

I added also the module in the attachment.

You are doing all right related to the refresh but you need to change the queries. Also, for this case, you don't need to use a web block, you can show this only with the list records.

BR,

Luis

Thanks Luis, however I can not have this filters on the list records. What I need is to specifically have the filter on the Weblock that is why I haven't find a way to make it work.

Is there a way to be done on the weblock, having there filters?

Yes. It is possible to add the filer on Web block but for that, you need to pass the Employeeid to Webblock.

Please see the file in attachment with a new version of the module