Deployment Error: Deployment Zones not found for environment

Hello All,

I am having issues trying to deploy changes from development to a non-production environment (Test).

After validating and continuing, it brings me to a page that says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred".

I've check the management environment error logs, and i get "Deployment Zones not found for environment with key [Key No]".

I've checked both Development and Test Environment Service Center for the deployment zones, it only has one deployment zone Global and the key is totally different to the one in the error message.

I am not sure where this deployment zone is coming from.

Thanks.

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

That is weird. I have never encountered this error myself.

I don't have a direct solution to this issue, but I can however clear up a couple of things. So the Key that is mentioned in the error is actually the EnvironmentKey and not the key of the Deployment Zone. Each environment (e.g. Dev, Test, Production) has it own unique environment key in OutSystems.

Furthermore, it is perfectly normal that each environment has a 'Global' Deployment Zone. This is actually the deployment zone that gets created by default for each environment and is associated with all the front-end servers for that environment.

Allright, back to your issue. The error does not make sense to me, since you have the Global Deployment Zone for both your environments. It sounds to me that the platform is looking for another Deployment Zone that does not exist anymore.

Did you by any chance go through a migration of your OutSystems environment? Perhaps from version 10 to 11?

Also, could you share the entire error log? Maybe there are some clues in there.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thanks for the reply.

I do not believe the environment has gone through a version migration.

Attached is the error log.

Thanks,

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Thank for gettings back at us. 

I would suggest to contact OutSystems Support for this as it might be a bug in your running Platform Server version. Make sure to provide as much details as possible in your support case and also to attach the log files.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

No worries, I will submit a ticket to support.

Thanks,

Aaron