How to make edit page in mobile application?

Hy all,

I have created a mobile application in which i have make edit page but when i am going to edit page,it is always giving same result or we can say same record.can anybody explain how to slove this issue.

i am attaching my project.

thanku in advance.

Hi rohan,

You are not filtering the record you want to see.

In order to do that, the edit page should have the UserId parameter (assuming it is users what you are editing).

And then you need to filter the query using the parameter, like this:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

João

Solution

Hi, friend!

If I understand correctly, your app has two "detail" screens: AddData and EditScreen screens.

The "+" button from the FirstScreen brings you to the AddData, which has a input parameter UserId, and this input is not in use.

When we click in the "Name" link, it brings us to the EditScreen, which has no input parameter, so everytime the form will be empty there.

The solution: Unless these two screens are really necessary, delete one of them. Keep the one with input parameter. Point both links (in "Name" and in "+") to this screen, passing the Id of "Name", or null in "+". The GetUserById must have the filter like the second image below (User.Id = UserId). 

That way the form will be empty when you create a new record and will retrieve the data whe you access throught the "Name" link.

T

Solution

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Hi, friend!

If I understand correctly, your app has two "detail" screens: AddData and EditScreen screens.

The "+" button from the FirstScreen brings you to the AddData, which has a input parameter UserId, and this input is not in use.

When we click in the "Name" link, it brings us to the EditScreen, which has no input parameter, so everytime the form will be empty there.

The solution: Unless these two screens are really necessary, delete one of them. Keep the one with input parameter. Point both links (in "Name" and in "+") to this screen, passing the Id of "Name", or null in "+". The GetUserById must have the filter like the second image below (User.Id = UserId). 

That way the form will be empty when you create a new record and will retrieve the data whe you access throught the "Name" link.

T

hi lenon,

thanks it works fine,

i am marking your's as solution.

rohan goyal wrote:

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Hi, friend!

T

hi lenon,

thanks it works fine,

i am marking your's as solution.

I'm happy to help.

Best regards