BPM

Hi!

I was trying to implement a BPM  on application that I've developed and i've got a problem, someone can tell me, how can i put a taskbox appearing in my webscreen, cause i did the tutorial and i couldn't find if it's necessary to push some richwidgets or something like that to show the button that open's taskbox. I already set the permissions and set all the variables (I think).

Best Regards,

Pedro Ascensão
Hi Pedro,

In order for you to see the TaskBox in your outsystems applications, you must have the eSpace EPA_Taskbox published in your ServiceCenter. Please confirm that you have this eSpace published - you can easily see that by searching for the eSpace in the Factory/eSpaces tab in Service Center.

If you do not have the EPA_Taskbox eSpace published, please install it by doing the following:
  1. Download (for free) the Embedded Process Automation outsystems solution from http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkSolutions/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectId=133;
  2. Publish this solution in your Service Center;
Please remember that it might be necessary to Republish and Run the applications that are using the Business Process Tool and Task Box in order to start seeing it. Guarantee also that your browser cache is refreshed when you access the applications for the first time after republishing them (by pressing CTRL+F5 in the application page).

I hope this solves your issue.

Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems
Hi!!
I'm facing the same issue...
Today I'm starting the Training 3 so I have installed the solution Embedded.Process.Automation-5.0.3.osp.
So all is fresh new...
The Task Box doesn't show!
:(
How does the Candidates List know that should be a Task Box there? I need to include something? Because if I open the references for the project Recruitment.oml, the EPA_TaskBox is not in use.
Thank you
Carolina
Hi Carolina,

The Task Box is automatically introduced by the OutSystems platform on all applications. You do not have to do anything to your apps to have it there. In fact, that is one of the key features of the OutSystems BTP, called the Embedded Process Automation. Each user can view its taskbox (i.e. is guided to execute its part in the busienss processes) without having to make any changes to the web applications.

You can read all about this in the section User-centric visual process design at http://www.outsystems.com/business-process-technology/ .

In order to see the taskbox you have to have tasks assigned or available to the User that is logged in. Are you sure you have tasks in the inbox of the logged user?

Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems