[MSWordUtils] Replace one bookmark with mutiple tables

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 5 Jul (4 weeks ago) by Stuart Harris
3 votes
Published on 5 Jul (4 weeks ago) by Stuart Harris

I wanted to replace one bookmark with multiple tables, I have attached the file..

I think right now this is not possible, right? If I can do this with current version. Please help.

Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks for the help,

Regards,

Pratima

Hi Pratima,

Thank you for your question.  The library did not have this functionality, but it is a great idea, thank you!

So I have implemented it and released a new version.  Please install the latest version and you will have the new action MSWord_ReplaceBookmarkWithTables. To put space between the tables, add a paragraph to the paragraphs list for each table.

For details on how the new action works, feel free to refer to the documentation: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Documentation.aspx?ProjectId=4422&ProjectName=mswordutils

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Stuart

Stuart Harris wrote:

Hi Pratima,

Thank you for your question.  The library did not have this functionality, but it is a great idea, thank you!

So I have implemented it and released a new version.  Please install the latest version and you will have the new action MSWord_ReplaceBookmarkWithTables. To put space between the tables, add a paragraph to the paragraphs list for each table.

For details on how the new action works, feel free to refer to the documentation: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Documentation.aspx?ProjectId=4422&ProjectName=mswordutils

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the reply and updated the new version. I have used it, It helped me.

Actually I am working on the one project for which I am using your component. It's great. 

Need your help for some more requirements. Wanted to add a square icon in front  of a text in table. Will it be possible?

I think in current version too, we have only two options "Bullet" and "Number". It will help me if we can add square too.