Views
Comments
Notification On Updates or Any New Announcements
Question

Hi,

I know there is a forum for News And Announcements on OutSystems website, but I was wondering if there is a way to get instant email notifications for any new post on this forum?

Ideally, it would help if such option is available for Training, Early Access Features i.e. anything that OutSystems officially updates or introduces new. I know about monthly new letters, but I am looking for instant notifications.

Please let me know if there are such options already available and I missed them.

Thanks,

Junaid

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Junaid,

Go to your OutSystems community profile and select the menu, the blue one in this picture, below, and click on  Email preferences

Then on the screen displayed you can change your email preferences, the Community Digest will email you all new content and activity from the OutSystems community. You can choose to receive this email daily or weekly.

Als you can ensure to receive emails on your post activity, forge components and ideas you publish.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Junaid,

I think it' is a good idea and is not available yet.

I searched on the Ideas and don't find any similar, so you can create a new one about this here https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/Idea_CreateEdit.aspx and you will get my support!

Also, the only way that I know to configure the email notifications is on the email settings at profile page:

Thanks Daniel, but I think I know about these options and they don't cover what I am looking for.

Luis, you are correct, I think I will submit an idea for this.

I also agree that it would be post as a new Idea. 

Regards

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alberto,

Junaid already created the idea. You can give your support here: https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/9271/instant-notification-option-for-official-updates-or-additions 

BR,

Luis

Done

Thank you guys for your support!

mvp_badge
MVP

You are welcome!